Delivering engineering excellence
Market-leading turnaround times
Alexander Comley was established in 1920 and subsequently became one of the pioneers of stainless steel manufacturing. Today we are a leading British-based company, located in the Midlands, exporting globally. We specialise in the manufacture of tubesheets, customised, high integrity flanges and pipe fittings. Example materials include stainless steels, duplex (F51), super duplex (F53, F55), nickel & mixed alloys, carbon steels (F22, F65, LF2) and low alloys.
Our on-going success is based on a combination of three vital factors: a continuous programme of investment in the latest machining technology; a highly-skilled workforce; and a thorough understanding of the requirements of the oil and gas, defence and marine, petrochemical, power generation, and process plant industries.
By bringing these together, we can deliver products of the highest quality within short time frames – a significant advantage for our clients.
Whilst customised manufacturing services are the focus of our business, we appreciate that for many customers off-the-shelf solutions tick all the boxes. We therefore also carry stocks of standard products and hold steel bar in stock for cutting to size.
ALEXANDER COMLEY AT A GLANCE
- Established for almost 100 years as a world-wide, pipeline package supplier
- Special requirements met eg NORSOK, NACE, MR0175 and API
- Materials include stainless steels, duplex, super duplex, nickel & mixed alloys, carbon steels and low alloys
- Heat Exchanger Tube sheet/plate manufacturer – bespoke work to client specific, technical drawings
- Filter plate manufacturer – bespoke work to client specific, technical drawings
- Large diameter and subsea flanges to B16.36, B16.47, API 590, API 6A
- Flanges to ASME B16.5 2009, BSEN 1092-1:2007, BS10:1962
- Weld Cladding Overlay eg 625 / 825 etc
- Seamless and welded pipes to ANSI/ASME B36.19/B36.10
- Seamless and welded tubes to ASTM/ASME SA213, SA269, SA249
- Butt weld fittings to ASME B16.9
- Petrochemical fasteners
- Range of standard and semi-finished products as well as bespoke services
- Additional testing requirements met: eg MPI, UT & 3.2 certification
- Plate materials: Boiler, Pressure Vessel & Chrome Moly steels, Stainless steel and Nickel Alloys, Offshore and Structural Plate
- Established Quality, Health & Safety, Environmental and Social policies
- Engineering excellence
- Dedicated Quality Department
- Short turn-around times
- On-going investment in latest technologies
- Achilles FPAL registered – Supplier number: 10052931
- Achilles Power & Tech registered – Supplier number: 102425
- Achilles UVDB registered – Supplier number: 162638
- ISO 9001:2008 approved – Certificate number: FM53634